This section contains Silo's Collected Works as he himself organized them.
Collected Works, in two volumes, contains most of what Silo wrote or said between 1969 and 2007.
Not included in this section are documents directly related to Silo's Message, which can be found in their own section.
|English||Collected Works Volume I||631 KB||application/zip|
|Italian||Opere Complete Volume I||1.89 MB||text/rtf|
|Spanish||Obras Completas Volumen I||4.14 MB||application/pdf|
|English||Collected Works Volume II||1.92 MB||application/msword|
|Italian||Opere Complete Volume II||369 KB||application/zip|
|Spanish||Obras Completas Volumen II||2.55 MB||application/pdf|
- Humanize the Earth
- Three writings in poetic prose: The Inner Look, The Internal Landscape and The Human Landscape. They address human existence from its most profound interiority to everyday life in the world.
- Guided Experiences
- It is divided into two parts: Tales and Playing with Images. These are, at first glance, short stories with happy endings. At the same time, they may be appreciated as psychological practices based on an original literary form.
- Contributions To Thought
- Includes two essays of philosophical reflection: Psychology of the Image and Historiological Discussions.
- Universal Root Myths
- Was written with the interest of comparing the basic systems of tension in which the peoples who formed the great myths of humankind lived.
- The Day of the Winged Lion
- This is a collection of stories in the fantastic genre that, rather than carrying readers into the worlds of dreams, subtly brings them face to face with the central issues of life.
- Letters to My Friends
- This is a collection of ten open letters expressing Silo's sociopolitical philosophy in a form that is both critique and proposal for change — and has provoked a wide spectrum of sometimes conflicting opinions.
- Silo Speaks
- Contains a broad range of the author's spoken words spanning three decades.
- Psychology Notes
- This is a summary made by attendees to conferences given by Silo in 1975 in Corfu and in 2006 in Argentina, including an appendix on the physiological basis of the psychism. The development presents the psychism as a function of life, develops the psychology of impulses, outlines techiques of of transformation and ends with a description of inspired states of consciousness.
- Includes two brief essays: Reverie and Action is a series of reflections inspired in Plaza de Colón in Madrid